Canyonlands 4X4 & Rafting $165 Adult & $155 Youth
For a bit of excitement and beauty combine an Island in the Sky 4WD tour with a whitewater raft trip through the stunning Professor Valley. This combination tour gives you a one day top to bottom experience.
In the morning we'll explore remote four wheel drive trails in the "Island in the Sky" District of Canyonlands National Park. We'll travel a portion of the White Rim Trail, enjoy the stunning views at Fossil Point and climb the famous Shafer Trail.
Then, in the afternoon we'll transfer to rafts for some whitewater fun on the Fisher Towers section of the Colorado River. A few moderate rapids and lunch on a riverside beach make for a fun filled afternoon.
This outstanding tour gives you a first class National Park experience plus an afternoon rafting. You'll see a little bit of everything - deep canyons, distant buttes, ancient rock art, natural stone arches, fossils and whitewater fun. A great trip for all ages and experience levels.
Call us toll free 1-800-833-1278
Your one-day Canyonlands 4x4 & Moab Rafting trip begins 8:00 AM at the NAVTEC office in Moab. Please arrive at our office 15 minutes early. We return to our office at about 5:00 PM. Trip departure dates detailed below. Lunch is included. Reservations recommended, certain trip minimums apply.
- Daily March through October
- 8:00 AM -- departure from NAVTEC office
- 12:30 PM -- meet raft at Colorado River
- 5:00 PM -- approximate return to Moab
||$165/Adult & $155/Youth (16 and under) + tax
- National Park Tour by Four Wheel Drive Vehicle
- 18-foot oar raft (paddle raft based on availabilty)
- Inflatable Kayak (must request upon booking)
- Quality buffet style lunch with ice water & lemonade
- Coast Guard approved life jackets, river bags and camera box
- Pick-up from your motel or campground, if needed
- Licensed experienced guide service
- Soft drinks (bring your own -- we provide a cooler and ice)
- Park Entrance Fees or Park Pass
- Gratuities to guides
- Signature on required "Acknowledgement of Risk" form
|What to bring:
- Reusable water bottle (we have the refills)
- Sturdy footwear, Please No flip flops
- Light colored quick dry clothing (not cotton)
- Spring or Fall rainsuit (just in case)
- Spring and Fall base layers: long johns, sweater, polartec, wool
- Swim suit or fast drying shorts
- Long sleeve shirt, if you're sensitive to the sun
- Sun screen and lip balm
- Hat with a visor (a must for sun protection)
- Sunglasses with securing strap
- Cell Phones and Cameras, carried at own risk
RESERVATIONS & CANCELLATIONS:
Call us at
- If you prefer to put down a deposit to hold the trip give us a call. A minimum $15 per person deposit confirms your spot with the balance will be due no less than 48 hours prior to departure.
- Cancellations made 24 hours or more prior to departure receive a full refund less a $10 per person cancellation fee. Sorry no refunds within 24 hours of departure WITHOUT EXCEPTION.
- If you are concerned about the possibility of having to cancel, we strongly suggest you purchase trip cancellation insurance to protect your vacation investment.
- NAVTEC Expeditions assumes no financial responsibility for personal injury, emergency evacuation, or equipment lost in any way.