$74 Adult & $64 Youth
Bring the whole family on this fun filled day. Experience the majesty and mystique that has attracted early explorers and Hollywood film makers to the Colorado River. From tranquil backwaters to exciting rapids, the river is a celebration of nature at her best.
Our trip begins upstream from Moab near the stunning Fisher Towers. This fourteen mile section of the Colorado has just the right combination of classic western vistas and splashy whitewater. Between rapids, there is time for picture taking and relaxation as you drift lazily between soaring canyon walls. This trip is for everyone regardless of age; however children must weigh 50lbs to properly fit into life jackets.
Each trip features oar-powered rafts operated by our competent guides, so you can sit back and enjoy yourself. Those desiring more participation can paddle alongside in an inflatable kayak or inquire about paddle boat options. Our skilled, friendly guides are well-versed in the human and natural history of the Colorado River and are more than happy to answer your questions.
We serve a buffet style picnic lunch riverside. The red rock country makes this canyon a photographers dream. Are you ready to have fun? Give us a call to enjoy a day of discovery and wonder on the famous Colorado River.
Call us toll free 1-800-833-1278
Your one-day Moab rafting trip departs at 9:00 AM from NAVTEC Expeditions. Our office is located at 321 N. Main Street in Moab, UT. Please arrive 15 minutes early to check in. After a full day on the river we return to our office at about 4:30 PM. Trips operate March through October. All ground transportation is included. Reservations reccomended certain trip minimums apply.
- 9:00 AM -- departure from NAVTEC office
- 9:45 AM -- put-in at Hittle Bottom
- 4:30 PM -- approximate return to Moab
||$74 Adult & $64 Youth (16 and under)
- 18-foot oar raft (paddle raft based on availabilty)
- Inflatable Kayak (must specify upon booking)
- Quality buffet style lunch with ice water & lemonade
- Coast Guard approved life jackets, river bags and camera box
- Ground transportation from our office to the river put-in and return
- Pick-up from your motel or campground, if needed
- Parking available at the NAVTEC office
- Licensed experienced guide service
- Soft drinks (bring your own -- we provide a cooler and ice)
- Gratuities to guides
- Signature on required "Acknowledgement of Risk" form
- Pictures Moab Action Shots
|What to bring:
- Reusable water bottle (we have the refills)
- Sturdy footwear, please no flip flops
- Light colored quick dry clothing (not cotton)
- Spring or Fall rainsuit (just in case)
- Spring and Fall base layers: long johns, sweater, polartec, wool
- Swim suit or fast drying shorts
- Long sleeve shirt if you're sensitive to the sun
- Sun screen and lip balm
- Hat with a visor (a must for sun protection)
- Sunglasses with securing strap
- Camera, carried at own risk
RESERVATIONS & CANCELLATIONS:
Call us at 1-800-833-1278
- If you prefer to put down a deposit to hold the trip give us a call. A minimum $15 per person deposit confirms your spot with the balance will be due no less than 48 hours prior to departure.
- Cancellations made 48 hours or more prior to departure receive a full refund less a $10 per person cancellation fee. Sorry no refunds within 48 hours of departure WITHOUT EXCEPTION.
- If you are concerned about the possibility of having to cancel, we strongly suggest you purchase trip cancellation insurance to protect your vacation investment.
- NAVTEC Expeditions assumes no financial responsibility for personal injury, emergency evacuation, or equipment lost in any way.