Technical difficulty moderate $250 Adult & $225 Youth
North Wash Canyoneering is fun and full of surprises. Are you mentally and physically prepared to challenge your abilities?
A remote red rock desert, North Wash boasts some of the most gorgeously sculpted walls in Utah. There are a wide array of routes to fit all skill levels from beginner to expert. Our guides provide you the competent leadership your group needs to make canyoneering great fun.
The beauty of these canyons is magnificent; rappelling, climbing, squeezing, swimming, and shimmying through unrelenting narrows.
Part of these canyons charm is the short approach hikes, usually around 1000 feet of elevation on slick rock domes. The canyoneering routes vary between 5-7 hours depending on the group. Contact our office for custom multi-day itineraries where we often do more than one canyon a day.
North Wash is two hour’s drive from the town of Moab, Utah. There are a couple of transportation options in and out of the canyon. Ground transport can be arranged from Moab, Green River, Hanksville, Monticello, or Blanding. Scenic flights can also be arranged that shave a couple hours drive time.
Call us toll free 1-800-833-1278
Your one-day North Wash Canyoneering trip departs at 7:00 AM from NAVTEC Expeditions. Our office is located at 321 N. Main Street in Moab, UT. Please arrive 15 minutes early to check in. After a full day in the canyon we return to our office at about 7:30 PM. All ground transportation is included.Reservations are required certain trip minimums apply.
- 7:00 AM -- departure from NAVTEC office
- 6:00 PM -- return to NAVTEC Expeditions by air
- 7:30 PM -- return to NAVTEC Expeditions by ground
||$250 Adult & $225 Youth (16 and under) + tax
- Technical gear (Harness, Helmets, Ropes)
- Quality buffet style lunch with ice water & lemonade
- Ground transportation to the canyon and return
- Pick-up from your motel or campground
- Parking available at the NAVTEC office
- Licensed experienced guide service
- 45 minute scenic flight to Moab $134/person +tax
- Soft drinks (bring your own -- we provide a cooler and ice)
- Gratuities to guides
- Signature on required "Acknowledgement of Risk" form
|What to bring:
- Reusable water bottles (3 liters capacity)
- Small day pack
- Sturdy footwear, please no flip flops or hard soled hiking boots
- Head lamp
- Light colored clothing, long sleeve shirt and pants
- Spring and Fall base layers: long johns, and pull over fleece
- Hair tie for long hair
- Sun screen and lip balm
- Hat with a visor (a must for sun protection)
- Sunglasses with securing strap
- Camera, carried at own risk
RESERVATIONS & CANCELLATIONS:
Call us at 1-800-833-1278
- If you prefer to put down a deposit to hold the trip give us a call. A minimum $15 per person deposit confirms your spot with the balance will be due no less than 48 hours prior to departure.
- Cancellations made 48 hours or more prior to departure receive a full refund less a $10 per person cancellation fee. Sorry no refunds within 48 hours of departure WITHOUT EXCEPTION.
- If you are concerned about the possibility of having to cancel, we strongly suggest you purchase trip cancellation insurance to protect your vacation investment.
- NAVTEC Expeditions assumes no financial responsibility for personal injury, emergency evacuation, or equipment lost in any way.