Green River four day trip $825 Adult & $725 Youth
This trip has relaxation and lazy river days written all over it! We leave Moab at 8:00 am for a two hour drive to our launch at Ruby Ranch in the remote Green River Desert. After a group trip orientation, we launch into the easy currents of the Green River through beautiful Labyrinth Canyon. This sixty-mile stretch of river has no rapids so we float peacefully through a marvelous and seldom-traveled canyon.
Relax on the raft and let your boatman do the rowing or paddle a sea kayak or an inflatable kayak. Select your option for the trip and let our office know when you book. Sea kayak or inflatable kayak rental fees are included in the cost of your trip. Labyrinth Canyon is the perfect place for beginners to learn the fun of paddling your own boat down a river. Our guides are there to help you with technique and answer questions.
Three Canyon, Ten Mile Canyon and Five Hole Arch are just a few of the places we'll visit. You'll also see ancient Anasazi dwelling sites and finely sculptured canyon walls. Each evening you'll camp by the river's edge and enjoy meals prepared with fresh ingredients cooked by your guides. Stunning canyon vistas and multi-layered rock formations makes for a magnificent desert paddling and camping adventure.
Although your memories will last a lifetime, your trip will end at Mineral Bottom where we shuttle you via the Horsethief Trail.
Call us toll free 1-800-833-1278
Your four-day Labyrinth Canyon Expedition begins at 8:00 AM at the NAVTEC office in Moab. Please arrive at our office 15 minutes early. After a four days on the river we return to our office at about 5:00 PM. Trip departure dates detailed below. All ground transportation included. Reservations required certain trip minimums apply. Contact us for charter trips or special dates.
|2017 Dates: Tuesday Departures
- March 7, 14, 21, 28
- April 4, 11, 18, 25
- May 2, 9, 16, 23, 30
- June 6, 13, 20, 27
- July 4, 11, 18, 25
- August 1, 8, 15, 22, 29
- September 5, 12, 19, 26
- October 3, 10, 17, 24, 31
- 8:00 AM -- departure from NAVTEC office
- 10:00 AM -- put-in at Ruby Ranch
- 5:00 PM -- approximate return to Moab
||$825 Adult/$725 Youth (16 & younger)
- 18-foot oar raft
- Inflatable kayak or Sea kayak (specify upon booking)
- Ice water & lemonade and breakfast drinks
- Coast Guard approved life jackets, river bags and camera box
- Ground transportation from our office to the river put-in and return
- Pick-up from your motel or campground, if needed
- Parking available at the NAVTEC office
- Licensed experienced guide service
- Soft drinks (bring your own -- we provide a cooler and ice)
- Gratuities to guides10
- Two man tents $20 rental + tax
- Sleeping bag, pad, and ground cloth $13 rental + tax
- Signature on required "Acknowledgement of Risk" form
|What to bring:
- Reusable water bottle (we have the refills)
- Sturdy footwear, please no flip flops
- Light colored quick dry clothing (not cotton)
- Rainsuit (both pant and jacket)
- Change of cloths
- Spring and Fall base layers: long johns, sweater, polartec, wool
- Spring and Fall: warm hat, gloves, jacket and dry shoes
- Swim suit or fast drying shorts
- Long sleeve shirt if you're sensitive to the sun
- Sun screen and lip balm
- Hat with a visor (a must for sun protection)
- Sunglasses with securing strap
- Camera, carried at own risk
- Flashlight (extra batteries)
- Small day pack
- Toiletries, personal medicines, skin lotion, insect repellant
- Camp cloths: t-shirt, long pants, socks, fleece jacket
RESERVATIONS & CANCELLATIONS: Call us at 1-800-833-1278
- If you prefer to put down a deposit to hold the trip give us a call. A minimum $100 per person deposit confirms your spot with the balance will be due no less than 30 days prior to departure.
- Cancellations made 31 or more days prior to departure receive a full refund less a $50 per person cancellation fee. Sorry no refunds within 30 days of departure WITHOUT EXCEPTION.
- If you are concerned about the possibility of having to cancel, we strongly suggest you purchase trip cancellation insurance to protect your vacation investment.
- NAVTEC Expeditions assumes no financial responsibility for personal injury, emergency evacuation, or equipment lost in any way.