Canyonlands 4X4 & Rafting $128 Adult & $108 Youth
For a bit of excitement and beauty combine an Island in the Sky 4WD tour with a whitewater raft trip through the stunning Professor Valley. This combination tour gives you a one day top to bottom Canyonlands experience.
In the morning we'll explore remote four wheel drive trails in the "Island in the Sky" District of Canyonlands National Park. We'll travel a portion of the White Rim Trail, enjoy the stunning views at Fossil Point and climb the famous Shafer Trail.
Then, in the afternoon we'll transfer to rafts for some whitewater fun on the Fisher Towers section of the Colorado River. A few moderate rapids and lunch on a riverside beach make for a fun filled afternoon.
This outstanding tour gives you a first class National Park experience plus an afternoon rafting. You'll see a little bit of everything - deep canyons, distant buttes, ancient rock art, natural stone arches, fossils and whitewater fun. Bring your camera and we'll even provide you with a waterproof case for the day. A great trip for all ages and experience levels.
Call us toll free 1-800-833-1278
Your one-day Canyonlands 4x4 & Moab Rafting trip begins 8:00 AM at the NAVTEC office in Moab. Please arrive at our office 15 minutes early. We return to our office at about 5:00 PM. Trip departure dates detailed below. Lunch is included. Reservations recommended certain trip minimums apply.
- Daily March through October
- 8:00 AM -- departure from NAVTEC office
- 12:30 PM -- meet raft at Colorado River
- 5:00 PM -- approximate return to Moab
||$128/Adult & $108/Youth (16 and under) + tax
- National Park Tour by Four Wheel Drive Vehicle
- 18-foot oar raft (paddle raft based on availabilty)
- Inflatable Kayak (must specify upon booking)
- Quality buffet style lunch with ice water & lemonade
- Coast Guard approved life jackets, river bags and camera box
- Pick-up from your motel or campground, if needed
- Parking available at the NAVTEC office
- Licensed experienced guide service
- Soft drinks (bring your own -- we provide a cooler and ice)
- Park Entrance Fees ($10 per person, $25 maximum, or park pass)
- Gratuities to guides
- Signature on required "Acknowledgement of Risk" form
|What to bring:
- Reusable water bottle (we have the refills)
- Sturdy footwear, please no flip flops
- Light colored quick dry clothing (not cotton)
- Spring or Fall rainsuit (just in case)
- Spring and Fall base layers: long johns, sweater, polartec, wool
- Swim suit or fast drying shorts
- Long sleeve shirt if you're sensitive to the sun
- Sun screen and lip balm
- Hat with a visor (a must for sun protection)
- Sunglasses with securing strap
- Camera, carried at own risk
RESERVATIONS & CANCELLATIONS:
Call us at
- $15 per person deposit is required to confirm space on the trip. Your balance or final payment is due no less than 2 days prior to trip departure. Reservations made within 2 days of departure require payment in full when the trip is booked.
- Cancellations made 48 hours or more prior to departure receive a full refund less a $10 per person cancellation fee. Sorry no refunds within 48 hours of departure WITHOUT EXCEPTION.